Sunday, February 7, 2010

Torture Me

            If you so much mention "body chain" to me as an accessory option, I might punch you. I apologize but it's an incontrollable response. When I think body chain I think Christina Aguilera during her "Genie in a Bottle" phase. Luckily, memories had been quickly erased when I came across a body chain that is way too cool to have a name that has such awful associations. 
            On it's own, the Matahari Body Chain looks like a medieval torture vest. Place the chain over a simple neutral colored slip dress and the chain converts the painfully simple dress into an intricate piece of wearable art. The look is kind of reminiscent of an industrial flapper, while leaving images of pop starlets long forgotten. Sorry, Christina. 

No comments:

Post a Comment