Wednesday, February 3, 2010

CopyKat: She's Just Bein' Miley

,        How many times have you been stalking your favorite celeb and decided that you HAD to own what she was wearing? I have done this more times than I can count and I have a very high success rate. 
       Just the other day, I was put on a mission to find a skirt that Ms. Cyrus was wearing. You might remember this outfit, because it was a hot, tranny mess. The skirt though, lent itself inspiration for the desire to own a tight gray mini skirt to pair with dark (hole-less) tights and slouchy cardigans. I accepted the challenge of finding a look-a-like and succeeded in under fifteen minutes. 
      Urban Outfitters is where the search began and ended. Urban Outfitters has a great replica that comes in a slew of colors including gray. If you so chose to purchase this piece, do us all a favor. Don't abuse the little, gray skirt by pairing it with pieces not worthy of its versatility and classic shape. Wear it wisely and classily with tucked in button downs or layers of tanks and a thin cardigan. Wear tights when necessary and never pair shoes with it that have you mistaken for a call girl. Most importantly, own your look and rock it. 

3 comments:

  1. im not diggin cyrus' leggings. lol
    that skirt is cute, did u end up buying it? lol
    ive done the whole look a like thing with vanessa hudgens i am obsessed with the whole boho thing shes got going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't how I'm going to wear it I promise. The hole-y leggings and blue boots I mean. I refuse to promise not to wear an Iron Maiden t-shirt with it.

    You know who this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kat, its Rhea.
    Wanna find me Genevieve's outfit from the show we went to all together. Or really just the striped cardigan? I'm just curious where its from or how much something like it would be.
    I would really appreciate it.
    :D thanks

    ReplyDelete