Thursday, February 18, 2010

Getting Nerdy

             For years I have been searching for designer cell phone cases, but my search has been mocked by tacky mall kiosks selling cheap plastic cases sloppily painted with a "Burberry" check. Although I am still searching for my fabulous cell phone case, I have found something to bide my longing until then. 
        I thought my computer was destined for a life of being toted around in a garish pink neoprene case, until I found out there was another way. 
       Juicy Couture once again figured out exactly what I needed before I even knew that I needed it. An adorable coated canvas case with polka dots(your choice navy or hot pink) and decorated with clovers, hearts and of course Juicy's signature crown. Plus the case is padded to keep your computer safe while still looking absolutely fabulous. 
        If this is the high a nerd feels when it comes to protecting their electronics, then I could definitely get a little nerdy if Juicy keeps this up.

No comments:

Post a Comment