Thursday, January 21, 2010

Doing Good is a Girl's Best Friend

         I have a confession to make. It's not shocking, but honest. I am one of those many people who has it in their head to make a difference, yet I can never seem to get off of my lazy butt to do so. So anytime I find an easy way to do some good I like to jump on it. Currently, I am obsessed with the new "do-good" bracelet designed by Rachel Bilson.
        The Everlon Bracelet is self-declared, "a beautiful way to make a difference" and I couldn't agree more. Pretend this bracelet wasn't up to any good, it is still a piece worth buying. A beautiful 14k gold knot with a round-cut diamond on a brown leather strap daintily dangling from your wrist sounds pretty perfect to me. The fact that it's only $100? More Perfect. $20 from the purchase of each bracelet is donated to the Diamond Empowerment Fund(DEF), a non-profit organization that supports education in Africa. That makes this bracelet the most perfect thing of all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment