Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Fashion > Art

"(Fashion is) Greater than art because you live your life in it"

      One of my favorite fashion quotes from the fashion centered movie "The Devil Wears Prada." A phrase that true fashionistas know is so true. This phrase that I adore so much were the first words that crossed my lips when I saw the new Valentino heel. 
     This pump is the queen of the pumps. A traditional shape with architecturally placed lace, this heel is true artwork. A very baroque-inspired pair, I do believe these would have been Marie Antoinette's "go-to" shoe if she had the opportunity. Unfortunately she doesn't, but we do. 
     Break open your piggy banks for this spectacular shoe and once it makes it's way into your closet(and your heart) never take them off and never betray them. With these shoes, you'll fare better than Marie because with Valentino we can have our cake and eat it too.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh this is gorgeous!!!!! i may have to buy it to keep in my closet and look at:)

    ReplyDelete