Thursday, April 15, 2010

Faking It

    The sun has officially made its debut and our pale skin is making us look like Edward Cullen in the bright sun. Since we all have at least half of our brains, we're not about to go and fry our skin to get that bronzed glow. The only thing left to do is to fake it.
    Most sunless tanners make you look like you're an extra in the Wonka factory, but there is one in particular that has never let me down. Jergens Natural Glow Lotion is the key to bronzed beauty status without the cost of skin cancer. There is one formula for your face and one for your body. Applied every morning, you'll see gradual results that leave you looking like you just flew back from a week in Miami. 
  
   To add an extra glow, find a face bronzer that makes you look radiant without looking like a citrus fruit. Cargo Bronzer has the perfect faux-glow. It comes in four shades to go perfect with your skin tone and when applied with a big fluffy brush(tap off the excess!) and swiped all over-concentrating on sun hot spots(nose, chin, forehead..), it makes your milky white complexion a thing of the past.


   With miracle products like these, you'll never have to subject your delicate skin to the sun's harsh rays ever again. If you must though, chose a sunscreen that works for you. For me, I can't out-do Aveno. Their unscented formula feels as light as their moisturizers and doesn't make you feel greasy even in the heat.  


    Have fun in the sun, or just look like you did? Either way, play it safe. Skin cancer doesn't go with anything in your closet.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    Love your blog! I have a question that maybe you could help me with. I was chatting with my girlfriends last night about the new spring colors and such and it occurred to me: I wear a lot of black and white. Is there any hope for me this spring? How can I still pull off a spring style, but stick with my beloved black and whites?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love this product and use it all the time! Great blog :)

    ReplyDelete